Lexus LC LC RUN FLATS VS NON RUN FLATS

Reaction score
I have a 2018 LC 500 with 21 inch run flats and the performance package. my car has 13,000 miles and the ride is very rough in most ride settings including comfort. I would really like to put non-run flats but Lexus corporate says it is not an option due to safety concerns
Would appreciate hearing others in the same or similar predicament and specifically what you have done with tires

Reaction score
I plan on trying to switch to conventional myself. Problem I have run into is the garage will state they can't and or they won't because of a lack of a spare. Saftey issue I would not be concerned with, that's like saying that the conventionals are not capable of service on the LC

Reaction score
I would like to know what tires you are contemplating to replace the run flats. I was going to call tire rack because the Lexus dealerships do not encourage non-run flats. anxious to hear what you come up with. thanks

Reaction score
they don't encourage because they don't want the liability, you will not be exceeding the specs on the conventionals anyway. Just keep in mind, no spare.