IS 250 2015 RWD base model With price 35095, going to take this deal

Reactions
2015 IS 250 is hot and I have searched a good deal for more than one month. However, there are no big discounts...I checked the deals shared by other in autopriceshare.com and found this deal. I confirmed with dealers and plan to got my new IS next week.
I am so excited to be a member of Lexus family. I will update the detailed information when I get my IS.
Just want to listen some suggestions: Is 35095 a fair price for IS 250 2015 RWD base model? Could I get better deals if I wait one month more?

mikeavelli

Reactions
2015 IS 250 is hot and I have searched a good deal for more than one month. However, there are no big discounts...I checked the deals shared by other in autopriceshare.com and found this deal. I confirmed with dealers and plan to got my new IS next week.
I am so excited to be a member of Lexus family. I will update the detailed information when I get my IS.
Just want to listen some suggestions: Is 35095 a fair price for IS 250 2015 RWD base model? Could I get better deals if I wait one month more?

Hi, welcome to the forums! What package(s) if any does this car have? It is always better to try to score a deal at the end of the month. We have a few salesman here so maybe they can help with advice.

Reactions: CIF

RAL

Reactions
LexFather is so right! Years ago we were taking delivery of an ES which happened to be on the last day of the month. When I casually remarked that someday I would like to get my wife an RX, I was shocked when the sales manager offered a $5000 discount on one . . . but only if I would take delivery of it that day. Now admittedly that was very unusual, but it stands to reason that dealers may want to increase their volume of sales at the end of the month and are more amenable to a bargain price.

I would like to welcome you too!

mmcartalk

Expert
Reactions
we were taking delivery of an ES which happened to be on the last day of the month. When I casually remarked that someday I would like to get my wife an RX, I was shocked when the sales manager offered a $5000 discount on one . . . but only if I would take delivery of it that day.

The salesperson expected you and your wife to buy TWO new Lexus vehicles in one day? :eek: Even with a $5000 discount, I wondered if that salesperson (or manager) considered that, for the average car buyer, money does not grow on trees. That's a classic example of give a mile.........and they want another mile.

Actually, among others, one reason why some dealerships want to clear out stock by the end of the month is what are called "holdback" fees, which, while they can be quite complex (I don't totally understand them myself) are basically manufacturer-to-dealer payments to meet quota sales.

mmcartalk

Expert
Reactions
Cannot wait any more, just purchased it last week. feel good with my new car. Thanks all your replies. friends!

Congratulations. :) Hope you got one of those nice incentives Lexus was promoting.

Now that you got a brand new car with brand-new paint, consider a bottle of this: Inexpensive and effective. It will take out all kinds of minor scratches, scuff-marks, and discolorations in the top layer of the clearcoat paint, as long as it is not too deep....makes the paint like new again.

41eZ9qMyA7L._SY300_.jpg