NXracer

Admirer
Reactions
This will likely stop IS300/350 owners from doing "IS500 conversion" cause they'd need to get new front fenders and bumper as well to fit the longer hood!
Somewhere in a distant land, factory floors have just produced the first batch of IS500 conversion kits ready to ship to eager customers. In all seriousness there are kits to turn the 2nd gen IS into the 3rd gen IS.

NXracer

Admirer
Reactions
This dude is the next Kirk Kriefels; I'm gonna say give em another year and he makes the switch

shoeboy4

Fan
Reactions
I am absolutely loving it. Slowly putting miles on it. With the holidays and rain this whole week where I live people are driving all crazy. Trying to figure out a drive next week sometime to get some more miles on it before winter break is over. I went with a black interior on it.

CRSKTN

Expert
Reactions
I am absolutely loving it. Slowly putting miles on it. With the holidays and rain this whole week where I live people are driving all crazy. Trying to figure out a drive next week sometime to get some more miles on it before winter break is over. I went with a black interior on it.
Enjoy it in good health!