Inspiration Series Lexus LX 570 Gets Blacked-Out Treatment

Discussion in 'Lexus Lounge' started by krew, Oct 31, 2018.

1. krew
    krew Administrator
  2. maiaramdan
    Lux. Combo
    I like it

3. Gecko
    Gecko Staff Member Administrator
    I like it a lot. Blacking out the front end makes it much more approachable/subdued. Interior is gorgeous.

The Inspiration Series has been a really nice addition to the lineup, IMO. All of the Inspiration Series models have been really unique and well executed. Bravo, Lexus.

Joaquin Ruhi likes this.
  4. Ian Schmidt
    Ian Schmidt Staff Member Moderator
    Normally I'd complain that it's not *really* blacked out, but the matte grille surround I think actually enhances the effect and provides some much-needed breakup of what's otherwise a really wide truck.

5. UZJ100GXR
    Lots of this stuff is only new for the US market but has already been available elsewhere for a while now.
    That interior color has been available in other markets since the updated LX launched in late 2015 ( MY2016 ).
    Projector logos have been available in other markets since MY2017

This is how the black edition LX looks in some markets ( below is one example of one of the interior colors the US doesn't get )

Attached Files:

F1 Silver Arrows likes this.
  6. krew
    krew Administrator
    If I was anywhere close to buying a LX-size vehicle, this is the one I'd want. Love the look, and think it works very well as an Inspiration Series model.

I will admit this is hardly blacked-out, but I have to generate clicks somehow. :D

7. Trexus
    Trexus Founding Member
    I like it! It's basically a murdered out LX...I also like the spider web grill on the LX sold outside the U.S. Now if Lexus would take the Sequoia and make it an LX 570L now that would be awesome.

LX 570 (Landcruiser based)
    LX 570L (Sequoia based)

8. Ian Schmidt
    Ian Schmidt Staff Member Moderator
    My feeling is it's probably easier to stretch the Land Cruiser than to give the Sequoia its off-road prowess, but either way I agree that an LX 570L would do well.