Greetings from New Jersey!

Chase C.

Fan
Reactions
My name is Chase and I've been an avid Lexus fan for about 6 years now. After leaving BMW for a brand I had never even considered before was one of the best decisions of my life. My first Lexus was an ES 350 (I knew nothing about the brand initially) and honestly, I wasn't too satisfied. Then the year 2013 came around, and things started changing for Lexus; their models became more stylish, and they really became a competitive brand. I then came across the GS 350, and my expectations were shattered. My 2013 Lexus GS 350 is without a doubt the best car I have ever owned, and I've owned many. It's really quite amazing how much Lexus has been growing over the years, and I get so excited over the future of the company. Oh, and when people say to me Lexus is just a "glorified Toyota", be prepared for a loong list of facts and debates LOL! It's great to see the direction this website is going, and thank you all for reading this!

Chase C.

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
Looks like you've had a pretty decent run of cars -- are all those listed in your garage right now? ;)

Chase C.

Fan
Reactions
Looks like you've had a pretty decent run of cars -- are all those listed in your garage right now? ;)
Actually, my 750 and ES are gone, but I list them anyways cause it marks the end of BMW and the beginning of a legend haha

RAL

Reactions
Right with you Chase ;) . . . people get a candid response from me when they seek to 'compliment' my cars, but use those words "glorified Toyota" . . . "Actually NO they aren't and here's why! . . .

flipside909

Premium Member
Reactions
2013 was definitely a true turning point for Lexus. The 4th Gen GS really helped shape the new face of the brand. Welcome aboard!