GM lays out huge EV plans , 1,000 HP AWD trucks and SUVs

IS-SV

Premium Member
Reactions
Yes, expecting a slew of delayed EV rollouts blamed on corona.

CT200h

Fan
Reactions

Those companies who didn’t already have an aggressive EV program going ......ahem
Are going to be even further behind now . Tailspin is my current assement of the situation.
EV leaders (there is only one) will do just fine as witnessed by their willingness to do what it takes to restart vehicle production. Wait til The new Texas plant and the trucks start rolling off the line, just down the road a bit from Plano.

LexsCTJill

Follower
Reactions

Those companies who didn’t already have an aggressive EV program going ......ahem
Are going to be even further behind now .
Th

I think Toyota is in a pretty good situation at the moment. Their EV line is slowly coming out in China and UK with the CHR and UX, but they don't have the high costs right now of the EVs that are barely selling. I read Tesla makes no money

CT200h

Fan
Reactions
I’m a huge fan of brand so I hope they have lots of things working in the background
The RAV 4 Prime is a big step in the right direction , hopefully the NX Prime or NX450h+
Will be a winner too.

LexsCTJill

Follower
Reactions
I’m a huge fan of brand so I hope they have lots of things working in the background
The RAV 4 Prime is a big step in the right direction , hopefully the NX Prime or NX450h+
Will be a winner too.

Rav4 Prime is gonna do well. I think plug in models are the perfect model to get vs a pure EV... IMO I am very sure Lexus will have them.

suxeL

Follower
Reactions
As figured, the posturing has ended that everything is on track, and Ford has announced delays in the three key launches, MachE, F150, and bronco