Does anyone notice someone name Naveen comment on every Lexus review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smychavo

Follower
Reactions
Yeah, I even tried talking to them. Don't particularly have an opinion on the guy, only that they are decidedly into Genesis as alternatives, and don't seem to see Lexus as a viable competitor in the luxury car landscape. I don't particularly agree with them in that regard, but I will say I do quite like Genesis' sedans regardless. Not enough for me to consider over an LS or ES, but they're pretty neat.

Gecko

Administrator
Reactions
He's a little troll on social as well -- has a lot to say about pretty much everything on the Lexus Enthusiast facebook. Of course, the general format is:

"Lexus is too little too late. This product needs _______ and is already DOA. Hyundai is far superior because of _____."

His fb:

carguy420

Admirer
Reactions
Here's the thing, for some reason India really love Hyundais but seem to dislike Toyotas, just look at the new car sales over in India, Hyundai ranks number 2, while Toyota is not even in top 5, they are like the opposite of almost everyone else, and then there's this extra 'special' example called Naveen, in any of those comparison tests from India that involves Toyota vs Hyundai, most of the comments that I've seen will basically be trashing on Toyota and fanboying over Hyundai.

I guess they prefer things that are shallow and very "surface level".

Last edited:

carguy420

Admirer
Reactions
Screenshot_20220119-164645_YouTube.jpg
Yeah sure, Hyundai is sooooo advanced that they use a couple of crappy, old BMW 1 series as their recce cars for WRC lmao, what a joke. Continue living under a rock, loser.

NXracer

Admirer
Reactions
Anyone know what went wrong with the Audi Dakar team. Media has been saying that their entry is wayy to fast but also unreliable?

Status
Not open for further replies.