DIscussion: The Updated 2018 Lexus NX

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
krew
17-08-14-lexus-nx-2018-f-sport-thumb.jpg

It's the first appearance of the refreshed SUV since its April debut.
View the original article post

Benito

Fan
Reactions
I am considering buying a new NX300 this fall/winter to replace my 2011 RX450h. A lot will depend on the trim packages available and the price of course. But I do want a smaller SUV.

Gecko

Administrator
Reactions
The shape of the new headlight is a lot more like the Rav4, IMO, but overall, this is a nice update.

2016-Toyota-RAV4-Hybrid-front-light.jpg

James

Founding Member
Reactions
I'd love to replace my wife's out but it doesn't even have 10,000 miles on it yet...looks good tho!!

RAL

Reactions
No V6 ... Our IS reminds me how much I miss the larger engine. I'm waiting for the next-gen ES, before I trade our NX on this refresh ...

Gecko

Administrator
Reactions
Not sure I really care much about the exterior changes. The headlights look more like the Rav4, IMO, and the rest of it is pretty static. I also feel like the spindle is a bit too big at this point.

Bigger infotainment screen is very nice, but I wish they'd done more to spruce up the interior like the GLC.

With that said, Lexus can barely keep them in stock, so maybe they don't need to change much at all!

Benito

Fan
Reactions
I'm pretty happy with the exterior changes, in particular for North America the updated non F Sport grill without the overbite that I really disliked.

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
Not sure I really care much about the exterior changes. The headlights look more like the Rav4, IMO, and the rest of it is pretty static. I also feel like the spindle is a bit too big at this point.

I'm pretty happy with the exterior changes, in particular for North America the updated non F Sport grill without the overbite that I really disliked.

Overbite is about the only way to put it -- didn't care for the standard NX one bit. That said, I'm not a huge fan of the F SPORT refresh, I see too much RC F and it's not a great fit.

Benito

Fan
Reactions
Excellent update. I can't wait to see it here in Canada and see what colours it will be available in along with any new interior colours. I'm hoping for a good December to remember sale.

Reactions
The North America models front once again looks different wish we could get the one the world model gets.

Attachments

• IMG_3001.PNG
    IMG_3001.PNG
    3.4 MB · Views: 14