Difference of Triple beam LED and Bi LED.

Reactions
I'm currently trying to figure out if there is any benefit to the Triple beam LED's over the Bi LED on a 2019 ES other than appearance. Any help would be appreciated.

Reactions
The led lamps in the triple beam headlights move as you turn, so it lights up the path you're taking in advance. The visibility is also better, from what I've seen on the headlight grades.

Neezy216

Fan
Reactions
I'm currently trying to figure out if there is any benefit to the Triple beam LED's over the Bi LED on a 2019 ES other than appearance. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi joen68,

Navigate to the 2019 ES 350 section of IIHS and select "headlights" in the left column for further explanation on the difference and their performance.

https://www.iihs.org/iihs/ratings/vehicle/v/lexus/es-350-4-door-sedan/2019

The first half represents the triple beam LED equipped trims and the second half represents the Bi LED equipped trims. Hope this helps everyone possessing the same question.

Sadman

Fan
Reactions
The triple beam led headlights uses the Matrix technology which is very useful.

The Bi led are standard full led headlights with automatic high beams.

Generally a good pair of 35w xenon HIDs with AFS are superior to full led lights but are inferior to the Matrix Led technology which is the one you want on a car of this level/cost.

spwolf

Expert
Reactions
The triple beam led headlights uses the Matrix technology which is very useful.

The Bi led are standard full led headlights with automatic high beams.

Generally a good pair of 35w xenon HIDs with AFS are superior to full led lights but are inferior to the Matrix Led technology which is the one you want on a car of this level/cost.

seems both headlights are improved compared to the before, only good resource is:
https://www.iihs.org/iihs/ratings/vehicle/v/lexus/es-350-4-door-sedan/2019

Matrix is not sold in the USA, only Europe and Japan, due to regulations.