- Reaction score
PLANO, Texas (January 5, 2021) – Toyota Motor North America (TMNA) today reported December 2020 sales of 249,601 vehicles, an increase of 20.4 percent on a volume basis and up 7.5 percent on a daily selling rate (DSR) basis compared to December 2019.
Considering Covid and an aging lineup being down only 8% for the year is astonishing. They sold over 38,000 units in December!
LC sales up 8% for the year! The only car up. The IS sold very well again in December with no marketing campaign.
• December sales of 38,223 vehicles represents the best month in 2020
• Luxury utility vehicles (LUV) best-ever December sales of 29,578 vehicle
• Passenger cars December sales up 14 percent, represent the best month in 2020
• December hybrid sales of 5,730 vehicles represents an all-time best-ever month
• Total Lexus division hybrid sales up nearly 2 percent in 2020
• UX and UX hybrid sales best-ever sales year
• December best sales month in 2020: Total RX, total NX, GX, LX, IS, ES, LC, UX