Auto windshield wiper control

Reactions
Hi: Having problems with the automatic windshield wiper controls on my 2015 RX-350. This was replaced due to malfunction but when the auto function is on, in either the min. to max positions, it works when it is not raining.
Is this the way it should operate? I assumed that in "auto" mode would work when it is raining. And, does the car have to be going at least 10 mph before the auto rain system kicks in.
Thanks for your input on this!

Reactions
Hi: Having problems with the automatic windshield wiper controls on my 2015 RX-350. This was replaced due to malfunction but when the auto function is on, in either the min. to max positions, it works when it is not raining.
Is this the way it should operate? I assumed that in "auto" mode would work when it is raining. And, does the car have to be going at least 10 mph before the auto rain system kicks in.
Thanks for your input on this!
Hi jzuur
Maybe this video will help

Mod if posting this link is not allow feel free to remove it.
Thanks
slackrl

Reactions
Thanks but I am in the right position and it still does not work when it rains. Any other suggestions.

RAL

Reactions
Thanks but I am in the right position and it still does not work when it rains. Any other suggestions.
Take it back to your dealer, especially if it is still in warrantee. They should fix this!

Reactions
Thanks. I did and they were supposed to fix. Came back and said it was fixed but it still didn't work. Taking back again when doing next service. Very frustrating.