6S photos "too large"

IS-SV

Premium Member
Reactions
I'm struggling getting pictures uploaded since I converted to a IPhone 6S. Previously my 5S pictures had no problem. Anything that I need to know please?

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
I'm struggling getting pictures uploaded since I converted to a IPhone 6S. Previously my 5S pictures had no problem. Anything that I need to know please?

I've bumped up the photo size limit to 4MB -- let me know if that fixes the problem.

IS-SV

Premium Member
Reactions
I've bumped up the photo size limit to 4MB -- let me know if that fixes the problem.

Krew - Thanks for the quick fix! I just tested a 6S picture off my laptop/PC, works great (new RX on factory 20's).

(Next I will try same thing from my Ipad, should work fine too.)

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
Krew - Thanks for the quick fix! I just tested a 6S picture off my laptop/PC, works great (new RX on factory 20's).

(Next I will try same thing from my Ipad, should work fine too.)

My pleasure, thanks for taking the time to post photos!

Onelog

Follower
Reactions
yep, the 6S bumped up the camera from 8mp to 12mp. Lots of extra pixels means larger file sizes. When I posted some of those new RX photos in the past, I just resized and resaved a little at a lower output. :)

IS-SV

Premium Member
Reactions
yep, the 6S bumped up the camera from 8mp to 12mp. Lots of extra pixels means larger file sizes. When I posted some of those new RX photos in the past, I just resized and resaved a little at a lower output. :)

Yes, new 6S camera at 12mp works great.

But if I'm posting directly from Ipad or IPhone I don't need to resize on PC now, thanks to Krew adjusting photo size limit.

mikeavelli

Reactions
Thanks!!!

One of the best features of this forum is how easy it is to upload photos directly from your cell phone!