mikeavelli

Reactions
I was at a clients and a customer of there’s wanted to see my LX. He was in a TRX. He talked how you never see a LX and they are bulletproof and he sees escalades all over.

Something you won’t see in a review.

Smychavo

Follower
Reactions
Y'know at first I didn't quite like the interior, but going back and giving it another whirl it's really growing on me. It feels massive in a 'just right' kinda sense. Yeah, I think I can see myself in something like this, even if normally, I'm not one for SUVs. It's got a 'purpose built' vibe the competitors don't have imo.

CRSKTN

Expert
Reactions
I reserved relatively early and at this pace I have visibility in years, not months or weeks it feels like.

Gor134

Admirer
Reactions
This modifed LX will debut soon enough.. noticed it on this sponsored post

View attachment 6168
I literally JUST saw another picture of it on Lexustuned and tried digging around IG for more photos because how AWESOME it looked. Wasn't a fan of the current LX but damn that build looks so good. Glad to know it's debuting soon.. THAT is the reason why I couldn't find more pictures haha.

mikeavelli

Reactions
I literally JUST saw another picture of it on Lexustuned and tried digging around IG for more photos because how AWESOME it looked. Wasn't a fan of the current LX but damn that build looks so good. Glad to know it's debuting soon.. THAT is the reason why I couldn't find more pictures haha.

Yeah it debuted at the Food and Wine event last month but no pics were posted. Should be a full debut soon. I’ve seen it and it’s well done.

Reactions
The ultimate litmus test is the ih8mud community, if this passes that community...Lexus PR is going to have a huge payday.
Lexus and yeti wanted the cooler on the roof. We tried to talk them out of it!

Och

Admirer
Reactions
Saw the new LX600 in person for the first time today, and man it is fugly. The proportions are totally out of whack, looks terrible.

Och

Admirer
Reactions
I love my LX 600. I have had it since March and have over 10000 miles on it. I get compliments on it all the time. Given there is a one to two year waiting list on the LX 600, Lexus must be doing something right.

I'm sure it drivers nicely, but there is something wrong with proportions. All the previous LX models always looked good, the new one looks weird in the same way the GX looks weird.

Och

Admirer
Reactions
The proportions are one of the few things that haven’t changed much old to new.

The old one has a muscular stance, the new one looks like a raised van. Absolutely awful.

POcohBu.jpg

J7pljgM.jpg

ssun30

Expert
Reactions
I'm sure Lexus isn't interested in building a "hardcore" offroad version of the LX. They know first owners don't offroad with them. They know the aftermarket will always be there to do the work so they don't have to do it themselves. Even on the TRD side, they really refrain from competing against the aftermarket, unlike Ford/Jeep with their super over-the-top trims. The "TRD Pros" are really mild upgrades in the offroad world.

CRSKTN

Expert
Reactions
I'm sure Lexus isn't interested in building a "hardcore" offroad version of the LX. They know first owners don't offroad with them. They know the aftermarket will always be there to do the work so they don't have to do it themselves. Even on the TRD side, they really refrain from competing against the aftermarket, unlike Ford/Jeep with their super over-the-top trims. The "TRD Pros" are really mild upgrades in the offroad world.
Yeah and there’s probably something coming for that