Reactions
I’m amazed that a vehicle that was supposed to arrive last year has still not arrived at dealerships. It is almost March and there is still no inventory.

mikeavelli

Reactions
I’m amazed that a vehicle that was supposed to arrive last year has still not arrived at dealerships. It is almost March and there is still no inventory.
The IS 500 and NX were delayed as well. Par the course in automotive currently. Training is happening now since some of the vehicles just arrived. A few have trickled into dealerships. All spoken for.

mikeavelli

Reactions
How does the ride quality compare to the new Nx?
For a big truck based vehicle it’s comparable. Not sure how they did that. Comfy mode in particular. In Sport Plus it feels more truck like. Steering is good but so far I like NX steering better.

CRSKTN

Expert
Reactions
Thanks Mike. Does yours have the hydraulic suspension?Is the interior quality substantially better than the NX?

I’m hoping I get the call soon so I can go hands on for myself.

I’ve been so impressed by the new NX the new LX hopefully will also be proportionally more impressive.

mikeavelli

Reactions
Thanks Mike. Does yours have the hydraulic suspension?Is the interior quality substantially better than the NX?

I’m hoping I get the call soon so I can go hands on for myself.

I’ve been so impressed by the new NX the new LX hopefully will also be proportionally more impressive.
Yeah loaded F Sport Handling. Compared to the 570 there is 4 height levels.
Low
Normal
H1
H2
As for the Interiors I think they are both well done. NX seems right there. LX doesn’t have the electronic doors and the F Sport lacks the digital mirror which I’ve already sent feedback on. It does have the side rear manual shades and heated and cooled rear seats. Pre productions had neither.

ssun30

Expert
Reactions
Yes! Somebody who appreciates the practicality of dual-screen infotainment not just discounting it for "out of fashion"!