Berto3818

Follower
Reactions
@Levi wasn't trying to be funny sir. I asked this question because how will they fit the battery packs back when its already tight. something has to give. i don't see any way in its current form how they do it.

Berto3818

Follower
Reactions
that's what I'm saying everyone is making assumptions and criticizing others' opinions. I don't cLiam to know anything, but they are already limited on space in the rear. in my opinion its time to move off that body on frame concept and do something else. its not big enough or roomy enough on the inside.

Berto3818

Follower
Reactions
that's the major issue it has is space... it's not roomy enough at all to cost what is cost. I think they did a horrible job the interior also.

Levi

Expert
Reactions
that's what I'm saying everyone is making assumptions and criticizing others' opinions. I don't calm to know anything, but they are already limited on space in the rear. in my opinion its time to move off that body on frame concept and do something else. its not big enough or roomy enough on the inside.
That car is the TX 550h+.

JustADude

Follower
Reactions
LX will be better in terms of quality, prestige, off road ability hence the flagship. TX will be more user friendly, spacious, tech and features

Levi

Expert
Reactions
that's the major issue it has is space... it's not roomy enough at all to cost what is cost. I think they did a horrible job the interior also.
In that case the LX is not the right car, full stop. To respond to that (or your) demand for North America (not Europe because for them even a Toyota Highlander is too large) Lexus is bringing the TX. Lexus does not care (much?) what a small (comparatively speaking) market as NA demands.
Better be thankful the LX is offered in NA, because the LX's natural habitat is elsewhere and it is those buyers that Lexus is going to listen too. That those buyers demand such a "poor" product according to your expectation is a different topic.

267BFB51-42BD-4ED3-905A-477F58A7B926.jpeg

Gecko

Administrator
Reactions
I love how the TX hasn’t even been teased and we’ve already decided it’s better or worse than the LX 😂

IMO, the LX is a hybrid powertrain and interior refresh away from true flagship status. A 400hp V6 just isn’t cutting it this day in age, same goes for the LS.

Reactions
I love how the TX hasn’t even been teased and we’ve already decided it’s better or worse than the LX 😂

IMO, the LX is a hybrid powertrain and interior refresh away from true flagship status. A 400hp V6 just isn’t cutting it this day in age, same goes for the LS.

that's why you build a V8 model

same goes for an addition of a six-cylinder model to the lower level offerings