Berto3818

Follower
Reactions
So where is all the dislike coming from for the new LX . I think it leaps and bounds Better than the 570 but everything I’m reading and listening to it’s getting jabbed left and right. I do they they missed a few things but people are dismissing it like it doesn’t matter. I’m sure they will fix all the issues when the new LX750H comes out. It needs a pano roof, bigger interior , the gauges still look dated a bit.

maiaramdan

Expert
Reactions
So where is all the dislike coming from for the new LX . I think it leaps and bounds Better than the 570 but everything I’m reading and listening to it’s getting jabbed left and right. I do they they missed a few things but people are dismissing it like it doesn’t matter. I’m sure they will fix all the issues when the new LX750H comes out. It needs a pano roof, bigger interior , the gauges still look dated a bit.
The problem that even it doesn't have the same LCj300 look but it's more LC design wise especially interior than the LCj300 itself

In other words amazing SUV but not with the asking price in comparing it to the new Sequoia in and out

NXracer

Follower
Reactions
Its all about perspective and no one perspective has to be "correct", some folks hate some folks like it, all I know is my dealer's waitlist for the first time in awhile includes a ADM for the 600 and orders running into the next MY.

Last edited: