Will1991

Reactions
There's another difference, if you look to the lower side moulding, for the NX is goes all the way from the front to the rear wheel, and that spy shot there's a bit of white panel before the side moulding starts.

Also, it seems a bigger and squared car, with a bigger panel after the rear wheel.

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
2021-08-01-lexus-lx-600-spy-shots.jpg

The next-generation Lexus LX SUV has been spied for the first time via LandCruiserUpdates on Instagram. Late last week, a computer sketch of a 2022 NX-like rear end on a Land Cruiser 300 appeared on the same account, and interestingly, that seems to be very much what the rear end of the new LX will look like. Let’s zoom in and take a look at the photo:
2021-08-01-lexus-lx-600-spy-shot-zoom-1.jpg

2021-08-01-lexus-lx-600-spy-shot-zoom-2.jpg

While the picture is blurry and taken in darkness, some of the shapes and details of the new LX begin to come into focus: a full length, horizontal light bar with L-shaped LEDs and a swept up rear bumper. And while the LX is visible in the background, the taller, silver vehicle in the middle has...

Continue reading...

Reactions
The taller, silver vehicle in the middle is the current LX Generation.

The Only New LX is the White LX visible in the background, coming out from trailer.

Attachments

• A75E8C53-4978-418B-861D-DD7A781E80BC.jpeg
    A75E8C53-4978-418B-861D-DD7A781E80BC.jpeg
    537.3 KB · Views: 43

Deusex

Follower
Reactions
To me the white vehicle in the background also looks like the new NX not LX.

cookieyh

Fan
Reactions
Can’t share too much but it’s coming fast. I feel there’s going to be a strong off-road angle. Hearing some killer colors. With the new NX, IS 500 and now this, that will keep the showrooms fresh.
Your comments make me get excited. How fast? Is it possible that the public release will come before the end of this year?

maiaramdan

Expert
Reactions
From my view TMC won't show either LX or Sequoia until they finish the first batch of cars they already got their deposits

Why they want to show either vehicles and then start selling them after a year or so,

Maybe Sequoia is ok because Toyota build it in NA, but for LX I don't think even 6 months from now is good, the LC300 have a lot of huge hype and the hype still continue to grow

So either TMC increases the manufacturing capacity and resolve the parts shortage problem or we may see the LX at least a year from now!

Tyronne M

Fan
Reactions
From the Instagram site of Lexus of Henderson, Nevada ... not sure if this is a render or the real deal :) I hope it is the former because to me, the below looks a lot worse than the current 3rd gen LX.

LX.jpg

Last edited:

Deusex

Follower
Reactions
Looks like a render of 2022 Toyota LC. And 400hp isn't really that impressive. It should be min 450hp.

CRSKTN

Expert
Reactions
The same thing was done for the new NX.
There might be something to the detail, if not the visual

bogglo

Admirer
Reactions
With the exception of the head and tail lights, it will be interesting to see how much Lexus can do to change the LX exterior. The major changes will be on the inside, not the outside IMO.