450H Dissapointing

Reactions
My wife had an RX300 for 6 years. We upgraded to this 450H however:- The DAB radio switch did not work only to be told that it wasn't on the car and cannot be retrofitted. The heated seat controls are behind the driver and under the armrest. This requires the driver to look down and behind while driving, dangerous. The screen for Sat Nav, /reversing is sunk deep down in the dashboard, as both of us are short (seats at the highest setting) the dash obscures the bottom of the screen. So we use a Tom Tom sat nav stuck to the windscreen. The most dangerous thing however is the huge reversing mirrors which obscure a large part of the side/forward vision. This is at its worst at roundabouts when you need to pay attention. To conclude, a massive disappointing car and so now after only having the car for 3 months we are looking to sell and buy the older model.

RAL

Reactions
Welcome @baz444 I hope your search will help you find satisfaction again. Always best to test drive a vehicle thoroughly before purchase, especially pre-owned vehicles.

Reactions
My wife had an RX300 for 6 years. We upgraded to this 450H however:- The DAB radio switch did not work only to be told that it wasn't on the car and cannot be retrofitted. The heated seat controls are behind the driver and under the armrest. This requires the driver to look down and behind while driving, dangerous. The screen for Sat Nav, /reversing is sunk deep down in the dashboard, as both of us are short (seats at the highest setting) the dash obscures the bottom of the screen. So we use a Tom Tom sat nav stuck to the windscreen. The most dangerous thing however is the huge reversing mirrors which obscure a large part of the side/forward vision. This is at its worst at roundabouts when you need to pay attention. To conclude, a massive disappointing car and so now after only having the car for 3 months we are looking to sell and buy the older model.

Welcome @baz444 I hope your search will help you find satisfaction again. Always best to test drive a vehicle thoroughly before purchase, especially pre-owned vehicles.
Wise words of advice. 3 of my children have the previous RX model and they like the car. Normally when upgrading to a newer model then one expects improvements not a decline in functionality. The estimated miles per gallon is also misleading.