3rd Gen Maintenance light reset

Reactions
Can anyone tell me how to reset the maintenance indicator on a 2014 IS non f-sport? Have 15k and I'm not planning on taking it to the dealer until 20k. Thanks.

Nuum

Premium Member
Reactions
Press ODO to Trip "A" and turn off the car. While hold the ODO button, press push start button twice ( turn on the car, but do not start). You will see -------- count down.

Reactions
For the 3IS I beleive it's different. It's actually one of the options on the second screen on the f-sport. Under the tools icon you should see the maintenance unit and click it then an option to initialize should come up and select yes and that's it.

IS-SV

Premium Member
Reactions
Are the service intervals still 5K miles? I assume the oil change w/synthetic intervals are at 10K miles.

Onelog

Follower
Reactions
Are the service intervals still 5K miles? I assume the oil change w/synthetic intervals are at 10K miles.
On new vehicles, intervals are still set at 5k to try to get people in for tire rotate and balance, but oil changes are every 10k now.

IS-SV

Premium Member
Reactions
On new vehicles, intervals are still set at 5k to try to get people in for tire rotate and balance, but oil changes are every 10k now.

Ok, just as I thought (5K inspection visit) . And most CA cars have staggered wheel setups, therefore tire rotation cannot be done.