2nd Generation Toyota 86 and Subaru BRZ Thread (3cyl GR 86 Coming?)

supra93

Expert
Reactions
7ug7uoZ.jpeg

Gecko

Administrator
Reactions
I don't understand the title: "Even if it aint broke, a few things can be fixed."

He didn't even get to drive the car, but everything else about what was written is very positive. What exactly is wrong or needs to be fixed...?

Levi

Expert
Reactions
I don't understand the title: "Even if it aint broke, a few things can be fixed."

He didn't even get to drive the car, but everything else about what was written is very positive. What exactly is wrong or needs to be fixed...?
I think he refers to first gen BRZ, which "aint broke" but got "fixed" in second gen, like torque dip, power, grip..

Motor

Expert
Reactions

• Track-tested, pro-driver approved, the all-new 2022 GR 86 earns a Gazoo Racing badge
  • Responsive and lightweight 2+2 sports coupe designed by enthusiasts, for enthusiasts
  • Increased rigidity, more power and torque, aerodynamic body elements, and new interior
  • 2.4L flat-four boxer engine hits peak torque at lower RPMs, giving the feel of more linear acceleration
  • Complimentary one-year membership to the National Auto Sport Association (NASA), featuring a High Performance Driving Event with expert instruction

Last edited:

Levi

Expert
Reactions
there simply is no car as this one. toyota turns out the be the only brand to have niche offerings.