3rd Gen Toyota Sequoia Thread (2023+)

supra93

Expert
Reactions
I think this is the closest chop mins the front end.

2023-toyota-sequoia-rendering.jpg

2023-toyota-sequoia-rendering.jpg

supra93

Expert
Reactions
Old spy shots that no one posted.

2023-toyota-sequoia-up-close-1536x1068.jpg

2023-toyota-sequoia-suv-wheels-1536x944.jpg

JJohn341

Fan
Reactions
I like it. Toyota needs to release more opulent interior colors insted of black interior to the press.:unsure: Looks like it will have Prop-up rear windows, instead of slide downs from previous gen. Is Sequoia going to have rear solid axles, instead of independent? Or solid axles only for TRD pro?

Demetrius

Founding Member
Reactions
I like it. Toyota needs to release more opulent interior colors insted of black interior to the press.:unsure: Looks like it will have Prop-up rear windows, instead of slide downs from previous gen. Is Sequoia going to have rear solid axles, instead of independent? Or solid axles only for TRD pro?
Motortrend says fully independent suspension.
The article also states a 9,000 lb towing capacity. Much higher than the 7,400 lb of the previous gen. Definitely shaping up to be more capable.

Gecko

Administrator
Reactions
I wish I had kids or more dogs or something, because I want to need this. LOL.

I know we're waiting for final MPG specs on the hybrid, but if it comes in at 437hp/583lb-ft and averages ~20mpg combined, my GX is going to start getting the stink eye...

Demetrius

Founding Member
Reactions
I wish I had kids or more dogs or something, because I want to need this. LOL.

I know we're waiting for final MPG specs on the hybrid, but if it comes in at 437hp/583lb-ft and averages ~20mpg combined, my GX is going to start getting the stink eye...
You better go drive it now, because it's days are numbered in that case.
Coming soon to Gecko: IS500 and Sequoia TRD Pro driveway

Brickhead

Fan
Reactions
Looks sharp! The only element that I don't love is the shape of the headlights. Otherwise, I’m in love. Cant wait for the reveal!