2021 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado receives a handsome power boost

suxeL

Follower
Reactions

-
The previous motor was only good for 174 horsepower. But now, the revised turbo-diesel mill is churning out 201 horsepower, and that’s not the best part. It can churn out 369 pound-feet of torque, which is 37 more torques than before.
-
Android Auto and Apple Carplay. New Advance Car Remote tech (I assume remote start)
-
The new Prado is also home to a wide range of new features from its standard Toyota Safety Sense system. This includes rear cross-traffic alert, a yaw assist function to its lane departure alert and road sign recognition feature, and bicycle detection from its standard daylight and nighttime pedestrian system.

Jeremy Clarkson voiceover aside, I assume the GX will not be getting this till MY22 at the earliest since Toyota comes first in the TMC alphabet

ssun30

Expert
Reactions
How they are able to get extra power and comply with new emissions is quite impressive. The 1GD will live on for a long time as the base design is quite solid.

500N.m of torque AND 7.0L/100km of fuel economy. With the auxiliary fuel tank this thing can go almost 2000km on a single tank! It will be an overlanding beast.