NissanFrontier.proto14.KGP_.jpg

NissanFrontier.proto19.KGP_.jpg

Teasers

Screen-Shot-2020-05-28-at-11.02.13-AM.jpg

Screen-Shot-2020-05-28-at-10.59.39-AM.jpg

Gecko

Administrator
Reactions
Is this global or USA? Titan on left, Frontier in middle, Navara on right? Or are they bringing a new truck alongside the Frontier?

Levi

Expert
Reactions
The one in the middle does not look like a wagon version of the Navara. It looks like an all new off roader, X-Terra, a modern Bronco, FJ Cruiser rival. Looks good.

The mirrors are all different. Blue pickup is some special Raptor like version of Titan.

carguy420

Admirer
Reactions
Looks like a refresh. I am not impressed. Then again, not much from Nissan excites me.
Nissan with their outdated junk vehicles that have been reskinned a thousand times be like: iNnOvAtIoN tHaT eXcItEs

Seriously though how is Nissan still able to sell so many cars in US, Europe and China? People with bad credit or people with seriously thick pairs of rose tinted glasses?

ssun30

Expert
Reactions
Nissan with their outdated junk vehicles that have been reskinned a thousand times be like: iNnOvAtIoN tHaT eXcItEs

Seriously though how is Nissan still able to sell so many cars in US, Europe and China? People with bad credit or people with seriously thick pairs of rose tinted glasses?
Their cars are cheap

Ian Schmidt

Reactions
They're cheap, they're good enough, and because the cars are mostly reskins they're generally more reliable than Hyundai/Kia. My brother-in-law has driven nothing but Nissan since he got out of the Army 15 years ago and it's been fine for him.

Levi

Expert
Reactions
the worst thing about nissan is that the electric leaf only got facelift and is still the only bev on sale from them. they totally wasted their first mover advantage. they are now so far behind, they were so shortsighted to make infiniti the first premium bev only brand.

carlos is not that good ceo....only short term cost cutting, cost nissan existence....

Reactions

Yup, Nissan is a popular brand with the "Buy here, pay here" crowd. If you can't get financed at the Honda or Toyota store, there they are.
They're cheap, they're good enough, and because the cars are mostly reskins they're generally more reliable than Hyundai/Kia. My brother-in-law has driven nothing but Nissan since he got out of the Army 15 years ago and it's been fine for him.
Even H/K had up their game that even their 'boring' cars were preferable than a Nissan IMO. The last Nissans I rented left a huge distaste in my mouth (Versa, Sentra, Altima).

carguy420

Admirer
Reactions
If you enjoy buying brand new 20 year old cars disguised as new cars, then go ahead.