GX
4Runner
Tundra
Tacoma
Sequoia
Land Cruiser (until recently)
Armada
QX80
etc. in this market right now. They're some of the most desirable, hardest to find vehicles on sale.

...Body-on-frame tech and construction just don't change as much as unibody vehicles, and there really is less need for them to be "all-new" every five years like we're used to. With that said, Nissan's and Toyota's BOF lineups are exceptionally old right now, but at least we know changes are just around the corner from Toyota.

Reactions
So tempting, as TFS had a similar lease offer on the 4x4 Taco last year too

NXracer

Admirer
Reactions
So tempting, as TFS had a similar lease offer on the 4x4 Taco last year too
March 20, $99 taco and $199 for a tundra 3 year leases are things of the past I assume.

Solid deal for the Frontier in this market provided you can navigate the eggshells and surprises that are modern day Nissan dealers.
Bonus though, the most frontiers come with alot of active safety kit/systems on lots but halogen headlamps in 2022...smh

Side note:
I just want to know what was their driving force was when they decided NMAC/FS would rather inflate the residual rather then just pour incentives?

Are they predicting a shortage that will get worse in 18 months?

Last edited:
Reactions
Side note:
I just want to know what was their driving force was when they decided NMAC/FS would rather inflate the residual rather then just pour incentives?

Are they predicting a shortage that will get worse in 18 months?
No idea why the residual was set at 99% for the S Crew Cab 4x4, but perhaps the inventory was built up. Now that I check, most dealers on the west coast are out of this particular model, but many dealers will do the deal on inbound units. Of course with Nissan dealers, the deal will suck if the cap cost is higher than MSRP.

NXracer

Admirer
Reactions
No idea why the residual was set at 99% for the S Crew Cab 4x4, but perhaps the inventory was built up. Now that I check, most dealers on the west coast are out of this particular model, but many dealers will do the deal on inbound units. Of course with Nissan dealers, the deal will suck if the cap cost is higher than MSRP.
This model seem to be popular in dealer inventory in the midwest and east coast. Nissan dealers invented ADMS like nitrofill, new car fluid charge, blinker fluid addons etc lol

Reactions
This model seem to be popular in dealer inventory in the midwest and east coast. Nissan dealers invented ADMS like nitrofill, new car fluid charge, blinker fluid addons etc lol
I'd negotiate hard to remove all those add ons, except the blinker light fluid lol

NXracer

Admirer
Reactions
iu

Toyota Racing development is hard at work developing this kit as well...Nostalgia sells and I assume every mfg is using that to lure new owners. Honda with their reimagined integra etc, nissan with the hardbody look, toyota pickup truck is not too far