Reactions

400z_1-png.504

400z_2-png.503

400z_3-png.502

Last edited:

carguy420

Admirer
Reactions
The front lip and rear spoiler are nice additions, I really like the rear. Why the top of the dashboard looks kinda glossy?

Reactions
In so many ways - particularly that interior, this looks so much like our old 76 Z. The steering wheel, middle gauge cluster, parking brake ... 45 years later ...

LateToLexus

Follower
Reactions
I think most Nissans today are absolutely hideous but that is a pretty damn good looking car. Nissan showed some restraint, for the better. Now if only Honda would bring back S2000, maybe as an electric vehicle.....

CIF

Premium Member
Reactions
Nissan really hit a home run here I feel. To me it looks much better than the Zupra. This has an exterior that I think will age extremely well. In fact, I think it's the most stylish and handsome Z in decades (since the 4th gen Z32). Also the fact that this is a 100% Nissan product automatically makes this a winner to me versus the Zupra.

Last edited:

supra93

Expert
Reactions
So taking a closer look it appears the rear will just have a "Z" badge. Maybe no numbers this time around?

badgemoved-jpg.525

Reactions: CIF
Reactions
Z specs according to @Houston.Z35.

Interesting, it's going to be using Mercedes' 9-Speed automatic.

I got to say though, in terms of weight, the Z is going to be a bit heavier than the GR Supra because the GR Supra's 3400 lbs for 2021 is the wet weight.

I'm very, VERY impressed by the price. Nissan is going for the neck but Toyota will need to act fast. In terms of performance, I'm confident that the GR Supra is going to take the cake but the Z makes a very compelling argument by being over $10,000 cheaper when you compare their highest trims.