Reactions

NhXGr3w.jpg

vxk93cP.jpg

E2IKCrH.jpg

tyoqmOh.jpg

WyMXbLc.jpg

JhlS9Ij.jpg

Reactions
If this is true, then the Z is a lot more competitive and will take the fight to the GR Supra. However I just have a hard time believing that this will happen without a significant price increase (or even a weight increase).

Levi

Expert
Reactions
If this is true, then the Z is a lot more competitive and will take the fight to the GR Supra. However I just have a hard time believing that this will happen without a significant price increase (or even a weight increase).
nothing Toyota can't solve by giving it S58, manual and trowing BMW's electronics away.

supra93

Expert
Reactions
The current Z comes in at 3,333lbs according to NissanUSA.

The rumor mills are saying just under $40k. Could be like $39,500. A roughly $10k would be significant price increase. Either way, it will probably still be a way better buy than the $43k base 2.0 Supra.

Another vid.

Last edited:

mikeavelli

Reactions
The current Z comes in at 3,333lbs according to NissanUSA.

The rumor mills are saying just under $40k. Could be like $39,500. A roughly $10k would be significant price increase. Either way, it will probably still be a way better buy than the 2.0.

Wow super aggressive pricing

supra93

Expert
Reactions
I mean that's just the rumor mill for you. I don't want to be accused of spreading false info.

However, since it's basically just a reskin 370 with an updated interior and the VR30 under the hood I don't see how Nissan could justify that much more of a price increase.

Reactions
nothing Toyota can't solve by giving it S58, manual and trowing BMW's electronics away.
Agree on everything except the throwing of BMW's electronics. BMW's iDrive 6 is the most addicting and intuitive infotainment system ever. I truly loved using it when I rented a 2018 F30 BMW 320d Estate in Europe a few years ago.

Regardless, you'll see that in 2025 in the form of the Supra GRMN if I remember correctly.

Reactions
I do as well. In the era of useless fake vents and busy overtop styling cues; I really appreciate the clean lines of the Z proto.
If they got rid of the fake vent on the door and made the other 3 vent areas where it's fake (under headlights, hood, and under rear lights) into real vents then they'd have a true winner in terms of styling. It's truly offensive.