2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee + L Model (revealed with three rows, new platform)

Gecko

Administrator
Reactions
With regard to design, trims, luxury and curb appeal, Jeep has always done an outstanding job with the Grand Cherokee and this one looks to be no different. Very clean and modern, but still rugged. Interior is beautiful.

JP021_217GC.jpg

Jeep has always had a strong brand equity, but with the rise of CUVs/SUVs, they're able to venture upmarket and command luxury prices while competing with some luxury vehicles. This interior is stellar and from the looks of it, nicer or as nice as GLE, X5, Q7, etc.

As a 4Runner guy, there are things about the Grand Cherokee that have always made me envious... but then I read the quality nightmares and first hand accounts from people who go from a GC to a 4Runner, and I realize I really value my time and have very low tolerance for unscheduled maintenance and warranty disputes.

Motor

Expert
Reactions

Levi

Expert
Reactions
current GC looks really good and fresh, even after 10 years on sale.

maiaramdan

Expert
Reactions
I like it and the fact it will be based on Alfa Romeo is something good for me but I have 2 questions

1) we already knew that the wagoneer and Grand wagoneer will come, so will the Grand Cherokee L and normal wagoneer intersect in size ?

2) will be see a normal non L Grand Cherokee with this update ! or it's just for the Grand Cherokee L ?

Gecko

Administrator
Reactions
I like it and the fact it will be based on Alfa Romeo is something good for me but I have 2 questions

1) we already knew that the wagoneer and Grand wagoneer will come, so will the Grand Cherokee L and normal wagoneer intersect in size ?

I bet it will be something like the Explorer and Expedition, where both are 3 rows on paper, but the Grand Wagoneer will be noticeably larger in meaningful ways: width, legroom, storage, etc.

2) will be see a normal non L Grand Cherokee with this update ! or it's just for the Grand Cherokee L ?

Yes, coming after. Along with a hybrid.