2020 RX 350 Tires

Reactions
Hi
I recently ordered a 2020 RX 350 coming from Canada and wondered what tires these cars might come with. Also, do you you know how many miles they are projected to go.
Thanks so much and look forward to getting my car in March or April.
Stephen

CT200h

Fan
Reactions
The 2 oem tires are the Michelin premier LTX and the Bridgestone Ecopia H/L 422 plus.
Both are good tires with the Bridgestone having a longer tread life typicallly
Though neither is a mileage star dont figure on making it past 30k on the michelins and maybe 35/40 on the bridgestonnes
The cars come with 18”s or 20”s 235/65/18. Or 235/55/20

Last edited:
Reactions
The 2 oem tires are the Michelin premier LTX and the Bridgestone Ecopia H/L 422 plus.
Both are good tires with the Bridgestone having a longer tread life typicallly
Though neither is a mileage star dont figure on making it past 30k on the michelins and maybe 35/40 on the bridgestonnes
The cars come with 18”s or 20”s 235/65/18. Or 235/55/20
Have you had the car with one of these? Hopefully there are replacement tires where you can get better mileage after these wear out?

CT200h

Fan
Reactions
Have I had a car with these, no , but i sell quite a few tires on these cars each year 😎 and have good experience with their life spans.
I think overall the car is : heavy, all wheel drive , and a bit tall and just hard on the tires. The Michelin used has a unique tread design that comes with only 8.5 /32nds of tread when new ( most tires are 10 to 12 /32nds new) so they appear worn out sooner than a typical tire. they do offer excellent traction especially in the wet. The bridgstones are a bit harder and last a bit longer and offer less wet traction.
and yes there are longer lasting tires available down the road when yours wear out.
Enjoy your RX its a great vehicle esp the 2020

Last edited:
Reactions
Thanks so much for the information. My car is one that is being ordered and the dealer indicated it would be 12-16 before it arrives from Canada. I don't know how conservative that is but that would have the arrival in late March or April so the weather could still be questionable to test the car in winter conditions.