1st Generation Lexus RC 300, 350, F and Track Edition Megathread

qtb007

Follower
Reactions
He is a mechanic, with little appreciation, at times, of how all the mechanical pieces may be put together into a desirable, "greater-than-the-sum-of-its-parts" machine.
I can't stand him. He's the guy spreading the FUD that you should change your oil early. Manufacturers have been recommending 10k OCIs on many vehicles for nearly 15 years and he makes a video of an engine that is consuming oil and blames it on the oil change intervals. He didn't do root cause analysis; he didn't measure anything. He jumped to a conclusion that 1) is good for business because people will be in his shop paying for oil changes 2x as often as they need to and 2) will get shared like wildfire bumping his youtube engagements because a "real mechanic that's seen some things" is saying Toyota got it wrong. What a hack.

Faisal Sheikh

Admirer
Reactions
The driver did a head to head on another channel with a supra. The rcf was making it look easy, while the supra was alot of wheel work.

Oh yeah, I posted that a few pages back in this thread. Supra also had a tune. I also posted him going lead-follow hotlap with a GT350R. Great driver.