2019 Honda Passport

Reactions
Fixed. The Venza can stay dead.

My response to that?

naw-rosa-parks-E2MTQ.jpg

mikeavelli

Reactions
I still vividly remember how bad my Venza rental was. I couldn't believe it was a Toyota product. A new Venza done right would get buyers.

Gecko

Administrator
Reactions
You'd have to get your head examined to buy a that Blazer over the Passport, IMO. Wait until they're $9k off and leasing like a Civic. Maybe then you could rationalize the decision.

The Blazer's interior is borderline unacceptable IMO.

mikeavelli

Reactions
You'd have to get your head examined to buy a that Blazer over the Passport, IMO. Wait until they're $9k off and leasing like a Civic. Maybe then you could rationalize the decision.

The Blazer's interior is borderline unacceptable IMO.

It seems since both are attempting to be drivers cars they went with the Blazer. I agree the interior screams 1990s Pontiac but the Passport is literally a parts bin interior. Acura shifter and Pilot interior. Something GM in the past would do and people need to call them out on the laziness.

Ian Schmidt

Reactions
I don't mind the Blazer's interior. They went for sporty and boy does it look sporty with all the pinstriping and everything. At least it's something different for the segment. The Honda's interior looks like early-2000s Toyota/Lexus - it's competent, but I've seen all those parts before and there's nothing really interesting going on.

Motor

Expert
Reactions
Honda to Showcase Company’s Full Off-Pavement Adventure Portfolio at 2019 Overland Expo West
Honda Passport and Ridgeline Adventure Lifestyle Projects showcase off-road capabilities of Honda light trucks

Honda Passport Adventure Lifestyle Project
The Honda Passport Adventure Lifestyle Project starts with the newest addition to Honda's SUV family, the off-road ready Honda Passport with available all-wheel drive. Working closely with Jsport, this Passport has been specially equipped for life beyond the pavement. The ride height has been increased using a Jsport lift kit, adding 1.5 inches in front and 0.75 inches of ride height in the rear. A new front skid plate has been added for additional durability, along with 18-inch Nitto RidgeGrappler tires mounted on exclusive Jsport KMC XD 18-inch wheels that take full advantage of the Passport's available i-VTM4® torque-vectoring all-wheel drive system. A Jsport Plateau modular roof rack has been added along with a Roofnest Sandpiper rooftop tent, for better enjoyment of the great outdoors. Jsport side steps make accessing the roof rack easier, and the Jsport external swinging spare tire holder and revised front bumper give Passport the ability to carry gear an oversized spare, as well as push away brush on the trail. Capping it off are front and rear external lighting solutions from Baja Designs.
https://hondanews.com/releases/hond...dventure-portfolio-at-2019-overland-expo-west

e01c213f-honda-passport-overland-expo-west-concept-2.jpg

1a245387-honda-passport-overland-expo-west-concept-6.jpg

6d3d9ea5-honda-passport-overland-expo-west-concept-4.jpg
:thumbsup: