2017 Lexus LS460 In Depth Luxury Car Review & Tutorial Interior & Exterior

Reactions
The LS 460 is a blend of exhilarating performance and visionary innovation. Its powerful engine provides an unparalleled driving experience, while its technologically advanced features offer a host of modern conveniences.

Click the image to watch an in depth overview of the 2017 Lexus LS460
Phonto (34).png

PERFORMANCE DRIVING MODES

You select the engine performance, fuel efficiency and even the degree of road feel.

CLIMATE CONCIERGE

The available four-zone Climate Concierge monitors and adjusts the temperature of four different climate zones.

SEAMLESS TECHNOLOGY. ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES.

With Lexus Enform, peace of mind, convenience and entertainment are always within reach.

LEXUS ENFORM SAFETY CONNECT

Lexus Enform Safety Connect offers you the peace of mind of knowing that Roadside Assistance will be there when you need it most. Whether you're involved in a collision and unable to call for help, your vehicle is stolen, or there is any other type of emergency, assistance can be sent directly to your vehicle's GPS location. Lexus Enform Safety Connect is complimentary for the first year of ownership.

LEXUS ENFORM SERVICE CONNECT

Our Lexus Enform Service Connect offers remote access to information about your vehicle's status and maintenance needs. Easily accessed through LexusDrivers.com or the My Lexus and Beyond mobile app, you can get information on everything from your vehicle's fuel level and mileage, to maintenance alerts and Vehicle Health Reports. Lexus Enform Service Connect is complimentary for the first year of ownership.

LEXUS ENFORM REMOTE

Lexus Enform Remote mobile app can help you remotely start the engine, lock and unlock doors, check the status of doors and windows as well as your fuel level, and can help find your vehicle's location in a parking lot. And, should you loan your Lexus to another driver, you can receive instant alerts if, for example, a preset speed or mile limit is exceeded. Lexus Enform Remote is complimentary for the first year of ownership.

LEXUS ENFORM DESTINATIONS

Lexus Enform Destinations offers convenient 24-hour access to a live response center agent to help you locate a specific business, address or point of interest. If you're searching for a restaurant, the agent can help you narrow your choices by distance or type of cuisine, and remotely send the destination to your vehicle's Navigation System. Lexus Enform Destinations is complimentary for the first year of ownership.

LEXUS ENFORM APP SUITE

The Lexus Enform App Suite offers access to your favorite mobile applications through your vehicle's center-console display. After downloading the app on your compatible smartphone, you can search local listings, stream music, listen to live radio nationwide, place restaurant reservations and buy movie tickets—all from the center-console display. And, with advanced voice recognition, accessing and controlling the App Suite's features is easier than ever.
MULTIMEDIA EXPERIENCE

A 12.3-inch high-res multimedia display connects you to a host of advanced technologies.
Among the many ways the LS is ahead of its time, the available Advanced Pre-Collision System is engineered to detect an imminent frontal collision and, while retracting the front seatbelts, automatically helps to provide increased braking pressure the moment you step on the brake pedal. It's also designed to detect three-dimensional objects in the vehicle's path, and it can apply the brakes to help reduce vehicle speed and bring the vehicle to a complete stop at speeds up to 24 mph.

BLIND SPOT MONITOR

Visionary technologies are constantly scanning the road around you to help bring you peace of mind. The available Blind Spot Monitor is designed to alert you if it detects vehicles in your blind spots.

LANE KEEP ASSIST

Available Lane Keep Assist uses a camera to monitor visible lane markings, warning you if you are drifting and then taking corrective measures to help steer you back into the lane.

INTEGRATED PERFORMANCE SYSTEMS

The Vehicle Dynamics Integrated Management system monitors and coordinates the braking, drive power and steering systems to help optimize the LS's driving, turning and stopping performance, helping keep you connected to the road.

Source: www.lexus.com

Share this clip with someone who might find it helpful and remember to Subscribe!

2017 Lexus LS460
2017 Lexus LS460 In Depth Luxury Car Review & Tutorial Interior & Exterior Expensive Lexus
2017 Lexus colors

Gecko

Administrator
Reactions
tumblr_ohs5iwlJeG1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Did you just copy this information from the Lexus website and paste it here?

Gecko

Administrator
Reactions
Yes I did, I guess I was just trying to understand where this was coming from.

Thanks.

Gecko

Administrator
Reactions
The LS 460 is a blend of exhilarating performance and visionary innovation. Its powerful engine provides an unparalleled driving experience, while its technologically advanced features offer a host of modern conveniences.

Like, are we sure this is really the case on an 11 year old car?

Reactions
Yes I did, I guess I was just trying to understand where this was coming from.

Thanks.
Like, are we sure this is really the case on an 11 year old car?
I find it interesting that a Staff Member, Moderator, Founding Member of a well-known and well respected Lexus site would be antagonistic toward another member who is simply trying to contribute to the overall conversation of Lexus quality and superiority in the marketplace.
It would seem to me that an individual with such a standing in a community of this caliber would offer more positive feedback than antagonistic.

It may be helpful for you to read the comments from YouTube on the video thus far:

-I have been watching your videos for some time and I am so impressed with your knowledge of the vehicles. I mean the details you mention like the hallow chamber wheels or the details of the manufacturing of the steering. No one does that!!! And it's nice to know. GREAT JOB.

-This is one great video and one beautiful machine. Bar none. Thank you sir.

-this isn't equipped with so much options but I have to say this Lexus Ls is still a beauty to behold. Can't wait to see what they do next year, I'm sure they'll surpass things on the s class itself.

-Hi man I really like what you do man thank you for that and I really wish all the best. But it looks like you have reviewed two or more different cars in the same time. Sorry if all ready mentioned that in the video, but I still like it. Thanks

To you the 2017 Lexus LS460 is an 11 year old car that you apparently aren't very fond of. To the general public, people on forums, and YouTube the 2017 Lexus LS460 is, "still a beauty to behold"; and "one beautiful machine". And, for the most part, when people see the effort that goes into making a 22 minute video on an $80,000.00 car they show appreciation.

Please understand that your comments and posting a cynical GIF in the thread is not upsetting to me - it really isn't. I have published over 500 videos on YouTube and get more than 20,000 views per day so I get my fair share of haters, and everything that goes along with that.

I was just quite surprised to see trolling of a fellow Lexus Enthusiast from a moderator and founding member.

I wish you all the best and continued success.

Brock Frady

Gecko

Administrator
Reactions
I find it interesting that a Staff Member, Moderator, Founding Member of a well-known and well respected Lexus site would be antagonistic toward another member who is simply trying to contribute to the overall conversation of Lexus quality and superiority in the marketplace.
It would seem to me that an individual with such a standing in a community of this caliber would offer more positive feedback than antagonistic.

It may be helpful for you to read the comments from YouTube on the video thus far:

-I have been watching your videos for some time and I am so impressed with your knowledge of the vehicles. I mean the details you mention like the hallow chamber wheels or the details of the manufacturing of the steering. No one does that!!! And it's nice to know. GREAT JOB.

-This is one great video and one beautiful machine. Bar none. Thank you sir.

-this isn't equipped with so much options but I have to say this Lexus Ls is still a beauty to behold. Can't wait to see what they do next year, I'm sure they'll surpass things on the s class itself.

-Hi man I really like what you do man thank you for that and I really wish all the best. But it looks like you have reviewed two or more different cars in the same time. Sorry if all ready mentioned that in the video, but I still like it. Thanks

To you the 2017 Lexus LS460 is an 11 year old car that you apparently aren't very fond of. To the general public, people on forums, and YouTube the 2017 Lexus LS460 is, "still a beauty to behold"; and "one beautiful machine". And, for the most part, when people see the effort that goes into making a 22 minute video on an $80,000.00 car they show appreciation.

Please understand that your comments and posting a cynical GIF in the thread is not upsetting to me - it really isn't. I have published over 500 videos on YouTube and get more than 20,000 views per day so I get my fair share of haters, and everything that goes along with that.

I was just quite surprised to see trolling of a fellow Lexus Enthusiast from a moderator and founding member.

I wish you all the best and continued success.

Brock Frady

Brock,

I'm sorry that you took my comment as trolling - thats not how it was intended. I was looking at your post trying to understand the context for it, as much of it read just like the Lexus website, which seemed sort of strange for a topic that wasn't a press release or official announcement.

LS is still a great car, but some of the embellishments like "exhilarating performance" and "visionary innovation" seem like a stretch for an 11 year old car that's going to be replaced next month. Your thread title and the way that you pasted content reads more like an advertorial than a user-submitted post, which is why I asked the additional questions. You are of course entitled to your opinion, but as a moderator, part of my role here is to manage spam posts and I was not sure if what you were posting was spam.

Thanks.

Carmaker1

Admirer
Reactions
Lovely video, as there is nothing wrong with a swan song review of this car. This review of yours makes me question why a "Grand Edition" LS has not been made for the 2017 LS?

I think you must remember that unfortunately, there has been questionable content submitted to this forum at times. As of the last few years, there has been an over-abundance of misleading click bait articles or writing pieces nowadays, often written with poor grammar. I think the perceived cynicism you sense from Gecko, is similar to the type that I respond to how those blogbot articles proliferate the internet and are low hanging fruit with misinformation about future vehicles.

Advertorial writing styles have been the go to for spammers, hence why many people jump to such conclusions at first sight. I think many people are not pleased with Toyota for allowing this car to grow so old, that anything they deem speaks praises of it too much at this point, sounds a little too late.

The organization of your text could've been a bit more individualised, so as not to garner such criticism, as it does echo similarities to those posts sadly. Other than that, it was great. Very wonderful video and your video reviews are welcome. I recently watched one of your LC500h videos and can say you do a good job with that.

Mmcartalk does written reviews, but is very particular about his text not coming across in that manner, so I wouldn't say Gecko was even "trolling". I just think that writing template has been adopted by too many and now abused by the wrong set of people, so now it might taint the message of anyone that uses it. It probably only works now when officially from the OEM.

Aside from that, the 40-Series LS was a big step forward for Lexus, 10-11 years ago, that I have to imagine it did cost a pretty penny. Many world-firsts and record sales before the economic collapse. However, since the cost of developing it has long been paid for since and it is painfully obvious it has fallen behind, there is underlying current of cynicism. Lexus is cleverly trying to make up for not having a successor ready by 2015.

It is a little clear to me, that they wanted this car replaced sooner in celebration of 25 years of Lexus, but missed that target by a few years and resultantly refer to "over 25 years ago" to hide that aspect, rather than the 28 or nearly 30 years that have passed.

The LF-FC was even a way to quietly celebrate the silver jubilee, since this would remain in production through summer 2017.

Last edited: