2010 Lexus RX 350

Reactions
Hi everyone.
I just hit 107,000 miles on my RX350. I'm the original owner and have taken really good care of it. I love my car and I don't like the newer models very much. Does anyone know how much mileage I can get out of my current RX? I drive A LOT for work and I was hoping it could last me another 4 to 5 years. With regular maintenance and following the owner's manuals servicing, does anyone know how long this vehicle will last me?

I'd appreciate any suggestions or comments.

Thanks,
Leslie

James

Founding Member
Reactions
Leslie honestly 150-200k on a Lexus RX or any Lexus really is not that unheard of. For you to take good care of it 4-5 more years shouldn't be a problem. While the new looks on the Lexus are different than the 2010 RX I would test drive the RX and NX. I am a proud owner of the NX and it is really nice. Hope this helps!

Reactions: RAL

RAL

Reactions
Hi Leslie ...

I agree with James. Our Lexus service advisor has told me that it is not unusual at all for him to service Lexus vehicles with 250k plus miles. Regular maintenance is the key. I would say: "no worries ... drive on!"

Then too, we traded our RX like yours in on an NX. We couldn't be happier. I think it is the best and most-satisfying vehicle I've ever owned ... and that's a lot of vehicles including many Lexus. You might want to give the NX a test drive. You get a lot of vehicle for the money. :)

All the best to you.