2000 LS400 starter

Reactions
Alright I’ll start off by saying I’m new to the forums and trynna see what kind of help I can get. I recently purchased a 2000 ls400 with 370k miles. The car is not in perfect condition but definitely way better than some cars with 100k miles. It’s got several issues and I want to get the car running good as it’ll be my long term vehicle, perhaps a million miles 🤷🏻‍♂️ So when I got the car it had a hard brake pedal so I checked the vacuum and that was good so it pointed to the booster. I replaced it and the brakes work great now. Next item would be the starter and the motor mounts. Now I just found out that the starter is underneath the intake 😐 so while I’m in there doing that is there anything else I should check on/ replace while I have everything apart. Any advice would be great 👌

Reactions
Off the top of my head Intake gaskets, Throttle body gasket, and just incase coolant bypess gaskets. since the engine hass high milage may be a good idea to ge some 1/8 I.D. vaccum hose too.
There will be a puddle of oil inside the intake manefold which you should clean out.