Lexus Introduces LC 500 Flagship Coupe at Detroit Auto Show

Gecko

Administrator
Reactions
16-01-12-lexus-lc-photo-gallery-400x200.jpg

Let’s wrap up the official portion of our Lexus LC 500 coverage with the full photo gallery.
View the original article post

Last edited:

Gecko

Administrator
Reactions
Really, really crazy just how close they are to the concept. I can't recall the last time that translation from concept to production was this thin.

De Faulk

Fan
Reactions
Really, really crazy just how close they are to the concept. I can't recall the last time that translation from concept to production was this thin.
I was thinking the same! Even the same, Amazing, rims!

Black Dynamite

Follower
Reactions
Honestly, the exterior, I like it, but don't love it. Better than a 6-series coupe of Benz SL in style, similar to the Mercedes AMG GT, but at a much lower price (I think)
The new interior seems to be where they hit a real home run, but the new Mercedes GT is also excellent.
BD

Reactions
Wow great article!
I have a few questions:
1- what would make the LC 500 faster than RC F? I mean they use the same engine despite it is lighter or there are another elements (it sounds stupid question sorry)?
2- 0-60 MPH in less than 4.5 seconds? It looks so sporty I mean it should be way below 4.5 or it is not the official numbers yet?
3- When is it going to be available? Price?
4- LC F? LC H?
I love it sooo muchhh!!!! Well done Lexus!

ACEtheOG

Founding Member
Reactions
I was expecting it to be similar to the concept, but im still impressed. The interior is world class. 6 Series and S Class Coupe finally have a challenger from Lexus!

Reactions: RAL
D

DDas

I find this so much better than the concept! It is so beautiful and definitely motivation for a college student like me to work hard to buy one of these!
I mean we waited four years for this and Lexus delivered it better than I could ever imagine. Honestly, NSX who? SClass Coupe who? 6 Series who? 911 who? The LC wins this category by a long shot.

D

DDas

I was expecting it to be similar to the concept, but im still impressed. The interior is world class. 6 Series and S Class Coupe finally have a challenger from Lexus!
Are you joking? It looks exactly like the concept.

Reactions: RAL

corradoMR2

Founding Member
Reactions
Is this the FSport model?

Interestingly enough, I can see why you mention this because of the grille, but no badging of it whatsoever. But this brings up an interesting topic of discussion. Should the LC be offered in F Sport?

Personally, I'd skip an F Sport package offering on this car since it already is a "premium and sporty GT" as it is, instead simply have an LC (as we see here) and LC F. F Sport would cheapen the lineup in my opinion if this makes any sense since.