12th Generation E120 Toyota Corolla Thread (Hatch, Sedan, Cross, GR)

Reactions
So here it is.

toyota-corolla-cross-bocor.jpg

Lmao what is with that face? 😂😂

shizhi

Follower
Reactions

Motor

Expert
Reactions
The Yaris Cross is the better looking younger brother. The front end of the Corolla Cross needs to go under the knife. Everything else looks good.

suxeL

Follower
Reactions
Ahh the face of printing money lol Toyota back at it again with the fire product lineup!

maiaramdan

Expert
Reactions
It's exterior design is also a cross between RAV4, Highlander and Venza

It will sell like hotcakes especially in Europe/Mideast where Grandland-X, 3008, C5-Aircross, Tiguan, Ateca, Karoq, Qashqai, Kadgar, Tucson, Sportage.

That's honestly the only missing category in Toyota lineup

Sebass

Follower
Reactions
I don't know why I can't take this unveil video seriously. Well, that's a lie, its because the people at Toyota got the idea of this car's front end from the whale shark that the kids see in the video. Also, I know it's stupid to criticize car commercials, but why do they make it seem like little kids give half a crap about the compact SUV that their parents had to cut their Netflix Subscription to afford?

Reactions
I don't know why I can't take this unveil video seriously. Well, that's a lie, its because the people at Toyota got the idea of this car's front end from the whale shark that the kids see in the video. Also, I know it's stupid to criticize car commercials, but why do they make it seem like little kids give half a crap about the compact SUV that their parents had to cut their Netflix Subscription to afford?
I was thinking the same thing. I was like wtf were they thinking with this commercial?

spwolf

Expert
Reactions

why think kids see cars as something that parents will cut their netflix sub for?

maiaramdan

Expert
Reactions
Honestly, even if I agree with you, still the most will buy CUV/SUV

In a study I read from 2 or 3 months it said the following

All of those buys CUVs/SUVs for reason or another

Women any age
Mothers
Parents for there own teenaged son's & daughters
Men over 60
Married men from 20 to 60 mostly now buying CUV/SUV

All other body types can be only bought by Men from age 20 to age 60 depending on their own role in their respective families

Also the bachelor men

Levi

Expert
Reactions
Toyota is unstoppable lately. Good grief.

If Lexus could be the same...

Honestly, even if I agree with you, still the most will buy CUV/SUV

In a study I read from 2 or 3 months it said the following

All of those buys CUVs/SUVs for reason or another

Women any age
Mothers
Parents for there own teenaged son's & daughters
Men over 60
Married men from 20 to 60 mostly now buying CUV/SUV

All other body types can be only bought by Men from age 20 to age 60 depending on their own role in their respective families

Also the bachelor men

The problem is that even if some decided to go CUV, there is only BMW and Mercedes that a RWD based. Infiniti EX and FX are no more, on the other hand Genesis is to join. To be honest there is also Stelvio, Levante, Grand Cherokee, F Pace and Range Rover/Velar. What they have in common though is they are expensive and have the image of unreliable cars.