CRSKTN

Expert
Reactions

This actually pisses me off.

Their allocation BS had permanently hurt my goodwill for the brand.

ssun30

Expert
Reactions
One would think with their Eastern Europe sales dropping to non-existent, supplies should be better in the rest of the world but turned out to be not true.

Levi

Expert
Reactions
One would think with their Eastern Europe sales dropping to non-existent, supplies should be better in the rest of the world but turned out to be not true.
Which Eastern Europe sales? You mean Russia?

CRSKTN

Expert
Reactions
No idea how allocation is set. Just that everyone is fighting for volume. Wild.
I cancelled another vehicle order and let them know this sort of thing is why.

There are dozens of these things dust covered in lots all over the place in the ME.

They know exactly what theyre doing.

At some point there will be too many compromises to justify dealing with Lexus, given how important quality of life is to the value prop.

There are other brands who are more experienced at hiding their disdain for their customers i could be getting mistreated by.

TurboLag

Fan
Reactions
I cancelled another vehicle order and let them know this sort of thing is why.

There are dozens of these things dust covered in lots all over the place in the ME.

They know exactly what theyre doing.

At some point there will be too many compromises to justify dealing with Lexus, given how important quality of life is to the value prop.

There are other brands who are more experienced at hiding their disdain for their customers i could be getting mistreated by.
Not necessarily true , the LX is not available in the official Lexus dealers , at lest here in Saudi Arabia the cars you see in the videos are marked up very high in normal non Lexus showrooms , they sell everything ( an F-Sport cost around 200k$ ).

CRSKTN

Expert
Reactions
Not necessarily true , the LX is not available in the official Lexus dealers , at lest here in Saudi Arabia the cars you see in the videos are marked up very high in normal non Lexus showrooms , they sell everything ( an F-Sport cost around 200k$ ).
They let ME hoard the initial run.

Clowns bought too many now theyre piled up in speculators inventories.

I hope they all end up decaying in some dusty lot somewhere.

bogglo

Admirer
Reactions
They let ME hoard the initial run.

Clowns bought too many now theyre piled up in speculators inventories.

I hope they all end up decaying in some dusty lot somewhere.
the Universe must be wishing you are the first to get that LX700. In all fairness, since the new LC is also been sold in ME and non here IN NA, I feel like NA should have gotten an equal amount of allocation, even if the idea is that ME is a bigger market for LX.

Berto3818

Follower
Reactions
Right that’s why that dude is a idiot that drove the range. I think the LX. Is way better than all. A v6 busted that caddy’s ass twice lol!!!! 6.2 . What what the range ? 4.4? The lx700h will kill that.

Berto3818

Follower
Reactions
The Lexus beat that 6.2 liter twice. I don’t think they even begun to reach the ceiling with the V35A-FTS.

LarryT

Follower
Reactions
Right that’s why that dude is a idiot that drove the range. I think the LX. Is way better than all. A v6 busted that caddy’s ass twice lol!!!! 6.2 . What what the range ? 4.4? The lx700h will kill that.

The Lexus beat that 6.2 liter twice. I don’t think they even begun to reach the ceiling with the V35A-FTS.

Hollow victory for the LX600 considering it wasn't pitted against the standard wheelbase Escalade (😆), as the longer/portlier Escalade ESV model has a 328 lbs heavier curb weight than the LX600.