2022 Acura Integra

Reactions
Saw this at “the Drive” and i can’t take these people serious. The disconnect from what people want and are saying vs the media is insane. Also no performance times are being mentioned.

“As a long-time Honda and Acura enthusiast, and someone who grew up with the Integra as a staple of the import-tuning scene, just seeing the Integra name on a new car feels like a victory.”

All these fanboys/girls need to stop. Call a spade a spade. shame on the media
Acura Marketing..."We got rid of the ILX"
giphy.gif

mikeavelli

Reactions
wow Alex on autos keeping mentioning the Lexus UX 🤣🤣🤣.. how far the Integra has fallen

Joe lost all credibility with “return of the mighty Integra”

Kirk throws noting but softballs at it.

The good news is most of the comments are calling it out for the disappointment it is.

Also where is the youtuber diversity?

Levi

Expert
Reactions
Acura really hurt you, @mikeavelli. You are the only member always returning posting negative in this thread. I can understand, Acura betrayed you.

:D

carguy420

Admirer
Reactions
I was thinking, do these clowns get paid by those couple of car manufacturers to basically advertise their cars in these "reviews", are they forced to be overly positive about the cars from those car manufacturers or else they won't be getting any new cars from them to review or are they doing this willingly because they are knee jerk fanboys themselves or they are trying to cater to the fanboy and fangirl crowd?

Gor134

Admirer
Reactions
I was thinking, do these clowns get paid by those couple of car manufacturers to basically advertise their cars in these "reviews", are they forced to be overly positive about the cars from those car manufacturers or else they won't be getting any new cars from them to review or are they doing this willingly because they are knee jerk fanboys themselves or they are trying to cater to the fanboy and fangirl crowd?
Honestly.. go look up Motor Trend's "First Test" Review of the TLX Type S. They raved about the car on and on.

And then they published a "PVOTY Review" (performance vehicle of the year) and completely shat on the TLX Type S.

Crazy reading both articles and seeing such an immediate difference in what they think about the car. Definitely makes me think they get paid to say good things for these pre-launch reviews.

Reactions
wow Alex on autos keeping mentioning the Lexus UX 🤣🤣🤣.. how far the Integra has fallen

Joe lost all credibility with “return of the mighty Integra”

Kirk throws noting but softballs at it.

The good news is most of the comments are calling it out for the disappointment it is.

I recommend everyone in the forum to watch Savagegeese's review.

His made the most sense. We lust over the GS-R's and Type R's, not the basic Integras. This Integra is a genuinely good car, but the one enthusiasts should be hyped about will be the Type-S.

Sulu

Admirer
Reactions
2023 Integra Might Be Acura’s Last Internal-Combustion Model

It seems that Acura wants to look forward by looking back.

Automotive News reports that the 2023 Integra will be Acura‘s last new gasoline-powered model and it will be followed by its first fully electric vehicle in 2024.

CRSKTN

Expert
Reactions

It’s with all the generational wealth stolen from continually-underrepresented groups who don’t enjoy unfettered access to luxury cars through their communities/family/friends to jump start their YouTube channels (see Schmee, etc).

Smychavo

Follower
Reactions
I'll say, I still got my eyes on it. Would love to see them mess about with a Type S! Manual four doors they do daily driver duty are waning and I'd certainly take this over the other hatchbacks. That said a UX isn't much more and it's quite nice. And an decently equipped ES is also on the cards there too, even if they're mainly cruisers, their interiors are fantastic.

CRSKTN

Expert
Reactions
It’s a decent looking car with some tech at a decent price with utility and a name people recognize. It’ll do fine. Especially if they can actually get them to people in a timely fashion.