Gecko

Administrator
Reactions
giphy.gif

D

DDas

I think LCF for the fact that the LC Convertible "already happened" (even though it was a concept). I think Lexus wanted it to be a given that the LC Convertible was happening. I think for him to say "something big" it means something we have not seen at all yet (except for spy shots). I feel if it were the LC Convertible, he would have said "LC Convertible is coming soon" and not just "something big is coming..."Hopefully an LCF and LC Convertible hit showrooms soon.

Ian Schmidt

Reactions
Agree. RC F Track Edition is $97k... LC F is going to be a lot more expensive than that.

They'll definitely want to put some daylight between the RCTE and a real-deal fire-breathing LC. I wouldn't be surprised to see $150k.

Hamed Al Ketbi

Founding Member
Reactions
I honestly can't wait for this, to come to reality. And I guarantee that this will make a big hit in the middle eastern market. Since everyone loves big engines and petrol is cheap compared to the world. Also, Lexus is behind its competitors in terms of powertrain. So, I would say 600+ HP will be the perfect engine competitor to most brands

Last edited:
Reactions
Most exciting car from Lexus to come out apart from the lfa. I hope it’s not too pricey. Make the regular F really good and then make a track edition that is simply awesome. I’m expecting a twin turboV8 and 10 speed auto. Maybe some hybrid power of some sort. Please Lexus offer the LCF in ultrasonic blue mica 2.0 and structural blue.

Reactions
467 HP isn't enough?

As i drove the LC500 a couples times now, the 5.0l engin is really nice. It does have a nice peak HP, great sound and a quick gear changing when you're full throttle. Unfortunatly, this engine need some torque. You can have plenty of fun if you stay above 4,000rpm. This is where a Twin Turbo V8 LC F would make all the difference. Low RPM peak torque would make the car a total different beast!!!

mikeavelli

Reactions
As i drove the LC500 a couples times now, the 5.0l engin is really nice. It does have a nice peak HP, great sound and a quick gear changing when you're full throttle. Unfortunatly, this engine need some torque. You can have plenty of fun if you stay above 4,000rpm. This is where a Twin Turbo V8 LC F would make all the difference. Low RPM peak torque would make the car a total different beast!!!

Agreed. Absolutely lovely engine but 520 would be great. Then 600 plus as an option. This is a heavy car. That said the current 5.0 is matched about as well as anyone could ask.

Reactions
I really hope that Lexus brings it’s A game for this product. A turbocharged V8 is a must with over 600 hp. A 10 speed auto would be nice. Weight loss over the standard model is a must also. Get it near 4 k pounds or slightly under. Also offer vibrant colors with this model. Both ultra sonic blue mica 2.0 or structural blue will be nice.