UX 200 price

Reactions
I want the one that comes with the slide dash screen and the 10 inch on the right. I see the MSPR price on them are around $40k. How much off would Lexus cut from the price in general. I'm trying to see if it's in my price range. I was looking at the Honda CRV EX-L to Touring. They are about $30k to $33k. I don't know if it's worth the price difference from a CR-V. I will put down $10K. The features I'm looking at could I get it down to $36k for the $40k or Lexus does not go that low. Example on what I'm looking at.

lexusatlanta.com/VehicleDetails/new-2019-Lexus-UX_200-F_SPORT-Atlanta-GA/3349789503#personalize-my-payment-cash

spwolf

Expert
Reactions
I want the one that comes with the slide dash screen and the 10 inch on the right. I see the MSPR price on them are around $40k. How much off would Lexus cut from the price in general. I'm trying to see if it's in my price range. I was looking at the Honda CRV EX-L to Touring. They are about $30k to $33k. I don't know if it's worth the price difference from a CR-V. I will put down $10K. The features I'm looking at could I get it down to $36k for the $40k or Lexus does not go that low. Example on what I'm looking at.

lexusatlanta.com/VehicleDetails/new-2019-Lexus-UX_200-F_SPORT-Atlanta-GA/3349789503#personalize-my-payment-cash

it is a new car, probably not much. Gotta wait for few months for discounts.

mikeavelli

Reactions
The UX doesn't have much discounts since its new and January is a tough month with incentives. Being it is relatively cheap there is less wiggle room. That said I don't think its necessarily flying off shelves so maybe go at the end of the month.

Ahh I see you are in Atlanta, I can connect you with my contacts at Nalley or Hennessy if you would like.

Reactions
Sure! I did a true car and got a few calls bit they contact me at work. So now I'm waiting on they to call back because I told them in free after 5:30pm to talk.

ThePenguin

Follower
Reactions
It depends on what area you're in, but Lexus just released Lease Cash incentives on the UX for the first time.

Also, the HRV is more comparable to the UX based on size and price. A CRV is more comparable to a NX.