New to the Family

Berto3818

Follower
Reactions
Hello, Lexus peeps!

My name is Markus Bertolozzi and I live in Odenton, Maryland and I have been a avid Lexus fan for many years and my dream car is the LS500 which I will be buying in December of this year. I love the new design and everything they done with it so I'm very excited to get mine. It will be the Manganese Luster with the Executive Package with the Kirko Glass trim. Theres a story behind the car because my mother also was a Lexus lover and she loved the GS300 but could never afford it because she was too busy making sacrifices for our family. She passed away last year due to a heart attack and COPD so and one day she told me I would own one of these cars so to make my dream and her dream come true I will be getting mine at the end of year and dedication it to her in her memory.

Thanks!

Markus

Joaquin Ruhi

Reactions
My condolences on your mother's passing. I went through that myself about 3.5 years ago.

A Manganese Luster LS 500 with the Executive Package and Kiriko Glass trim is an amazing way to honor her memory, though.

Welcome to the Lexus Enthusiast forums!

RAL

Reactions
Welcome to LE! @Berto3818 ... thank you for introducing yourself and sharing you and your mother's love for Lexus. I am sorry for your loss.

My Dad passed before I bought my first Lexus. He loved and appreciated cars. I think he would have loved Lexus.

Such a beautiful color you've chosen for your new LS ... with Noble Brown interior? Share pictures with us when you get it.

Berto3818

Follower
Reactions
Thanks sir!!! Much appreciated! Thank you so many much! For the executive package with the Kirko glass it only comes in black leather. Mine will be a 19 so maybe it might be able to be had on noble brown. It’s will go great with either!
Thanks for the warm welcome
R,

Markus

Reactions
Hello and welcome to Lexus Enthusiast! What a wholesome and heartfelt backstory right there. I am really sorry for your loss. It melted my heart when I heard that you purchased a Lexus in your mothers memory. How beautiful. Remember, her soul and her legacy will always forge on in life, stronger than ever. With you upholding that, I am sure your mother is proud. I seriously hope Lexus satisfies you and helps you along the way during the process of you getting your new LS500!

Ian Schmidt

Reactions
That's a great story, and a beautiful tribute to your mother. Gonna be an amazing looking car, too!