Lexus Safety System + Gets Upgrade for 2018

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
Lexus Safety System + Gets Upgrade for 2018

17-11-29-lexus-ls-safety-system.jpg

Features from the new LS will be introduced to other Lexus models.
View the original article post

Last edited:
Reactions: Den

spwolf

Expert
Reactions
This is awesome news... I just drove euro TSS-P recently and it worked really well... even better system like one in Lexus LS for cheap cars? Thats amazing.

they need to apply this to their infotaiment systems.

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
they need to apply this to their infotaiment systems.

This has to be next. The automotive media dedicates a significant portion of their reviews to hating on Remote Touch. If Lexus fixes this, what will they complain about?

spwolf

Expert
Reactions
This has to be next. The automotive media dedicates a significant portion of their reviews to hating on Remote Touch. If Lexus fixes this, what will they complain about?

well they can keep the interface and keep improving it as they do, but graphics need to be better... I dont even think it is a screen issue, just design one first and foremost... Toyota's too, but I think new Camry's system is better, never been in one and they did not announce new one for EU yet.

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
Just as an update, the second-gen LSS+ is for new vehicles going forward, no retrofitting. From a TMC spokesperson:

It’s both hardware and software that are updated. It’ll be done Model by Model as they go through minor change or life cycle adjustments or major model change, starting with first models in early 2018.