I got charmed by the GSF and putting down a deposit

Reactions
Had the GSF for 2 days, will have it for a weekend soon, I'm totally sold and charmed by this car.
I drive a B3S E91 Allrad. Im lucky to own couple of other very special cars, and i must say thats GSF totally blow me away. Drove m cars, amg's, and fast Audi's.. the GSF has them.

mikeavelli

Reactions
Had the GSF for 2 days, will have it for a weekend soon, I'm totally sold and charmed by this car.
I drive a B3S E91 Allrad. Im lucky to own couple of other very special cars, and i must say thats GSF totally blow me away. Drove m cars, amg's, and fast Audi's.. the GSF has them.

Welcome Paul!! The GS F is indeed special!

Reactions: CIF

mmcartalk

Expert
Reactions

How did you get a hold of a GS-F? You say you will have it for a weekend....are you reviewing the car for an organization? And/or are you actually planning to get one for yourself?.......I'm not sure I completely understand the post.

Reactions
got if from my dealer, we have been buying my wife's nx and rav4 before. the guy is good friend of my lawyer who is buying cars from him for more then 15 years.. so i got into a good relationship with him :) had the gsf also for the last weekend, and yes I'm putting the deposit down net week :) brilliant daily driver and an exciting sports car! will have the rcf and the lc500 for some test drives soon, just to see how the gsf stands out in the trio. i wish i would be reviewing cars for someone..

mmcartalk

Expert
Reactions
got if from my dealer, we have been buying my wife's nx and rav4 before. the guy is good friend of my lawyer who is buying cars from him for more then 15 years.. so i got into a good relationship with him :) had the gsf also for the last weekend, and yes I'm putting the deposit down net week :) brilliant daily driver and an exciting sports car! will have the rcf and the lc500 for some test drives soon, just to see how the gsf stands out in the trio. i wish i would be reviewing cars for someone..

Congratulations on the eventual purchase. :)

As far as reviews go, you can do a write-up yourself, on any car, at any time, and post it in this forum. I've done it myself, many times.

Reactions: CIF