My 2014 LS F-Sport Build Thread "Big Bertha"

Reactions
I'm behind...might try an iPhone video for now....its really not that loud outside the car, the best sound to me is upon initial startup and idling, which is hard to capture. Revving it, it really doesn't sound amazing, just louder.

Thanks for the feedback!

mikeavelli

Reactions
Cool video! How long does it typically take to manufacture a wheel?

Hi, it depends...from start to finish from 4-6 weeks. The actual mill time depends on the design of the wheel.

I've installed new Nitto Invo tires... 255/30/22 and 295/25/22....so at this point I've tried

245/30/22 & 285/25/22 (Pirelli)
255/30/22 & 295/25/22 (Nitto)
265/30/22 & 305/25/22 (Pirelli)

I will provide driving impressions of each size.

LS.JPG

mikeavelli

Reactions
In addition it will be soon time to take her back to stock and return her in the spring....I am still completely undecided on what is next..how time flies!

Reactions: RAL

mikeavelli

Reactions
Well all good things must come to an end......I have less than a month with Big Bertha...She's been fantastic.....part out coming soon...

Reactions: RAL

Och

Admirer
Reactions
Hey Mike, you want to know something hilarious? I've been calling one of my bikes the Big Bertha, and for the life of me I had no idea how it came to be... and then I just remembered you used to call your LS that, and it stuck with me. :ROFLMAO:

mikeavelli

Reactions
Hey Mike, you want to know something hilarious? I've been calling one of my bikes the Big Bertha, and for the life of me I had no idea how it came to be... and then I just remembered you used to call your LS that, and it stuck with me. :ROFLMAO:

hahaha awesome