From Italy

mmcartalk

Expert
Reactions
Benvenuto, Signor Valsesia.

Congratulations on your RC. I saw the pictures you posted in the other thread.....nice. :):thumbsup:

I notice that, for some reason, Lexus does not sell the GX in Italy....at least, it is not on their Italian website.

Reactions
Benvenuto, Signor Valsesia.

Congratulations on your RC. I saw the pictures you posted in the other thread.....nice. :):thumbsup:

I notice that, for some reason, Lexus does not sell the GX in Italy....at least, it is not on their Italian website.
Before I' sorry for my very little and bad english...I hope than you understand me!
Yes, it's real: some models are not sell in Italy, GX, ES, RC F, and the cars sold have different engines. The IS, RC have only hybrid engine, no 4WD, only rear WD.
Lexus in Italy it's a brand very little know.
The people prefers the german cars: here the 60% of the car sold are from abroad, despite we have Ferrari, Maserati, Fiat, Lancia, Alfa Romeo.
I have bought my first Lexus, on the 2001, a IS 200 and after I bought one RX, after one IS 250 and now the RC F Sport H.

mmcartalk

Expert
Reactions
Before I' sorry for my very little and bad english...I hope than you understand me!

No problem. Loud and Clear. We're glad to have you. :) There are people on this forum from all over the world. (and your English is probably better than my Italian LOL) .

Lexus in Italy it's a brand very little know.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but, I would assume that, in, Italy, Alfa and Maserati are both probably serious competitors for Lexus. Here, they are both considered extreme niche-brands at best.

I have bought my first Lexus, on the 2001, a IS 200.

Yes, that was my first Lexus, too.....a 2001 IS300. Here in the U.S., though, for that-generation model, they did not market the IS200...only the 3.0L straight- six engine as the IS300. Otherwise, it was the same car.....a redone Toyota Altezza.

Last edited: