Videos: The 2016 Lexus LX in Black and White

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
krew
15-09-04-lexus-lx-570-videos-400x200.jpg

Two new videos of the 2016 Lexus LX 570 have been posted on Youtube.
View the original article post

Reactions: CIF

Andyl

Founding Member
Reactions
Too bad that the new signal light action won't be introduced to North America. I was anticipating to see that in RX when they are here in North America.

And for the video, there is another good one for the new LX in YouTube as well. This one was shot in a place called MORIPARK Outdoor Village in Tokyo area where there are shops that sell outdoor goods (Columiba, North Face,etc) (have tennis court as well. Can't believe there is a train station next to it. Only 40 mins from Shinjuku)

I used this keyword "2016 レクサス LX". In the video, you will see some enthusiasts studying the wheels. :p

Last edited:

Andyl

Founding Member
Reactions
There is another one which lasts for 30 minutes. Also the scene is also from Akishimashi MORIPARK Outdoor Village. FYI, "Mori" stands for "forest",

You will see besides the LX, there are NX and new RX.

corradoMR2

Founding Member
Reactions
Too bad that the new signal light action won't be introduced to North America. I was anticipating to see that in RX when they are here in North America.

And for the video, there is another good one for the new LX in YouTube as well. This one was shot in a place called MORIPARK Outdoor Village in Tokyo area where there are shops that sell outdoor goods (Columiba, North Face,etc) (have tennis court as well. Can't believe there is a train station next to it. Only 40 mins from Shinjuku)

I used this keyword "2016 レクサス LX". In the video, you will see some enthusiasts studying the wheels. :p

There is another one which lasts for 30 minutes. Also the scene is also from Akishimashi MORIPARK Outdoor Village. FYI, "Mori" stands for "forest",

You will see besides the LX, there are NX and new RX.

Great resourcefulness and finds Andyl.

As for the LX, the black is the best for me. Looks so imposing and menacing. :eek::D

Lexus Cohen

Follower
Reactions
I really do like this new LX, they did an incredible job with this refresh. They should do something to the GX to make it as handsome as this luxurious yacht. Lexus is doing extremely well with their F Sport models, add a LX F Sport and GX, it doesn't hurt to try.