Lexus Europe Announces Plans for Frankfurt Motor Show

Gecko

Administrator
Reactions
Gecko
15-08-27-lexus-rx-450h-2016-400x200.jpg

The all-new 2016 RX 450h and updated 2016 GS 200t will make their European debut at the Frankfurt Motor Show next month in Germany, along with Sport grades of the IS and CT.
View the original article post

Levi

Expert
Reactions
In Europe the only non hybrid Lexus engine will be the 200t, found currently in the NX and next in the IS, GS and RC. Kind of disappointing Lexus is not the first to bring a hybrid F car, the GS F could have been that one.

C.Guenther

Founding Member
Reactions
In Europe the only non hybrid Lexus engine will be the 200t, found currently in the NX and next in the IS, GS and RC. Kind of disappointing Lexus is not the first to bring a hybrid F car, the GS F could have been that one.
@Levi, it is not the first time, that Lexus disappointed the European Customers. I see the power and the ambitious and passionate and creative - the opposite of the European team - what a shame. My Lexus GS is good and why not the Lexus team? I remember last time at the iAA, nobody was able to answer any questions. The area was so small - and this from the largest car manufacturer

spwolf

Expert
Reactions
kind of, in western europe, many countries wont carry 2.0t either... and in eastern europe, there will also be RX350, together with existing GS350 and RC350....