Photo Galleries: The 2016 Lexus ES Arrives at North American Dealerships

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
krew
15-08-25-lexus-es-2016-eminent-white-400x200.jpg

The 2016 Lexus ES has started arriving in dealerships across North America, and photos are popping up everywhere.
View the original article post

D

DDas

Lexus's bread and butter is no longer just bread and butter! What a great new change! The grille is more aggressive and sportier.

OlFius

Founding Member
Reactions
I love the ES,
but I do understand why the ES is not available in Europe (at least not in many countries).
This one is close to the GS and Toyota also has a few models....

D

DDas

I love the ES,
but I do understand why the ES is not available in Europe (at least not in many countries).
This one is close to the GS and Toyota also has a few models....
I KNOW! When i went to Europe, I wondered why there were no Es's there. It would do so well in Europe. It is exactly what some Europeans are looking for.

Reactions
Was it that they added a 2.0l turbo abroad? If so They should've brought it here. Would've raised sales a bit

CIF

Premium Member
Reactions
Caught a very nice little detail on this updated ES, and the new RX and updated LX. The lower parts of the spindle grille surround are a satin/matte chrome, while the upper parts are a shiny chrome. To me that's a brilliant subtle detail. It really helps give the vehicles an extra level of sophistication.

Ruksac

Follower
Reactions
Love the refresh. The front looks great in person, the interior is sweet too. I'm very excited for the Safety+ package now. But WHY the ugly Camry-style wheels??