Video: Lexus GS F at Fuji Speedway

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
krew
15-08-21-lexus-gs-f-fuji-speedway-400x200.jpg

Lexus International has published a new video of the GS F sedan attacking the Fuji Speedway in Japan.
View the original article post

Reactions: CIF

Lexus Cohen

Follower
Reactions
I love the GS F, but an IS F should have been released with the RC F engine. Basically this shows us that an IS F will not be going into production.

corradoMR2

Founding Member
Reactions
I love the GS F, but an IS F should have been released with the RC F engine. Basically this shows us that an IS F will not be going into production.
Agree. This video was nice but would have been complete with a 3IS F at the end.

Reactions: CIF

Lexus Cohen

Follower
Reactions
Agree. This video was nice but would have been complete with a 3IS F at the end.
The launch of the first ever GS F should've had the same impact as the LS400 when it first debuted. The 3IS is such an amazing looking car, that fitted with the V8, quad stacked exhaust and torque vectoring differential would be a beast of a machine.

Mohammed Taha

Founding Member
Reactions
Why is the exhaust sound so muffled? Do they think that most of their customers live next to a hospital?

Rockville

Fan
Reactions
The IS-F was the first M fighter despite being a 4 door sedan. The RC-F sort of replaced it but being a coupe and a longer wheelbase it is a of a different stripe. Keeping an IS-F in the lineup would be consistent and show commitment. Sales lagged as the production decreased. The next project will culminate in the LC500 unveiling in January. More fun in the fast lane.