Modellista Creates 2016 Lexus LX Body Kit for Japanese Market

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
krew
15-08-20-lexus-lx-body-kit-modellista-400x200.jpg

Official Lexus tuner Modellista will release a body kit for the 2016 LX 570 to mark the model’s arrival in Japan.
View the original article post

corradoMR2

Founding Member
Reactions
The spoiler kit is rather subtle and tastefully styled, though I still find it's not well-suited for a classic body-on-frame SUV like the LX. The LX is about imposing luxury, not sporty pretensions.

Andyl

Founding Member
Reactions
The spoiler kit is rather subtle and tastefully styled, though I still find it's not well-suited for a classic body-on-frame SUV like the LX. The LX is about imposing luxury, not sporty pretensions.
Agreed, this Modellista kit for LX is nicely done. And the front under spoiler refines the the area around the middle chrome/metal part as it conceals the bottom edge of the bare metal which may help preventing any chipping at the bottom edge.

Reactions
Those are 21's? they look so tiny compared to the stock 20's. But overall this looks good, not too flashy.

Mohammed Taha

Founding Member
Reactions
Looks a lot better. The chrome rims are ugly. Chrome rims are so 2001. We're all about the dark rims now.

Reactions
These could easily be branded/marketed as F-Sport parts...I wonder if Lexus USA is thinking the same.