Lexus to Debut Two Updated Vehicles at Pebble Beach This Week

Demetrius

Founding Member
Reactions
Probably the GS 350 and GS 450h. Lexus counts the hybrids as separate models most of the time and the 4GS did premiere at Pebble Beach in 2011, if I'm not mistaken.

spwolf

Expert
Reactions
Probably the GS 350 and GS 450h. Lexus counts the hybrids as separate models most of the time and the 4GS did premiere at Pebble Beach in 2011, if I'm not mistaken.

it is about the same time new LX is supposed to be officially revealed, so I am sure it will include LX as well.

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
krew
15-08-10-lexus-logo-400x200.jpg

Lexus has announced that two updated models will be revealed this Thursday in Pebble Beach ahead of the annual 2015 Concours d’ Elegance this weekend.
View the original article post

Lexus Cohen

Follower
Reactions
I was thinking the ES, but that has been officially unveiled already. LX definitely and hopefully the GS. What do you think krew?

IS-SV

Premium Member
Reactions

Your memory is perfect, August 18, 2011 was date of 4GS premiere at Pebble.

Attachments

• Lexus front 2.JPG
    Lexus front 2.JPG
    409 KB · Views: 3

mmcartalk

Expert
Reactions
I'm on with the LX, but I'm not going to try and predict the second. For once, I'm going to keep quiet. :D

Juergen

Founding Member
Reactions
This is a Twitter message from Lexus
@Lexus: Tune in on 8/13 at 7p PST for the global premier of two updated models LIVE on Periscope. http://t.co/TaMkQt7EcM

What can Lexus show us?

Juergen

Trexus

Founding Member
Reactions
We should take a poll. My guess is the LX and GS or IS or Lexus could throw us off and bring in the RC 350C...

Last edited:

Chase C.

Fan
Reactions
We should take a poll. My guess is the LX and GS or IS or Lexus could throw us off and bring in the RC 350C...
I think the LX and GS, would be nice to see an RC 350C, but I'm very doubtful considering they're "updated models".

mikeavelli

Reactions
Extremely disappointed in this release so far. Total buzzkill and we are loyal Lexus owners in the market. Shame.

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
Well, my guesses were correct -- too bad I can't say anything for another 30 minutes. ;)